Players Selection Process
The search for the best basketball players in the MENA region begins with online nominations beginning from the first day after the previous years event and closing 3 weeks prior to the start of the next event. Players can be nominated by the following approved groups:
- School Basketball Coaches or Athletic Staff
- National Basketball Federation Coaches or Athletic Staff
- MENA Basketball Selected Coaches
- MENA Basketball Committee Members
Each Submission must have completed the following information to be considered and evaluated by the MENA Basketball committee:
- Player Profile (Height, Weight, DOB, Resume of competitive basketball experience)
- Online Game Tape (Must be of most recent season)
- Head Shot (Must be colour and most recent)
- School Transcripts (Must be of most recent year)
- Copy of Residency Permit of current MENA country
Once all players are reviewed and shortlisted a MENA Basketball Showcase nomination letter will be sent to the player confirming its participation to the event.
The selected players will be split into 2 teams by the selection committee based upon physical skill and attributes to make the all star game the most evenly matched. Each team will hold a roster of 10 minimum players per roster.
If you have any further questions in regards to eligibility or player nomination please email email@example.com